I am a PhD candidate at the ILLC, University of Amsterdam, under the supervision of Professor Benedikt Löwe. My project is funded by a doctoral scholarship of the Studienstiftung des deutschen Volkes (German Academic Scholarship Foundation). My interests lie in mathematical logic, the foundations of mathematics and their philosophy.
- Robert Passmann, De Jongh’s Theorem for Intuitionistic Zermelo-Fraenkel Set Theory (preprint), accepted for publication in the proceedings of the 28th EACSL Annual Conference on Computer Science Logic (CSL 2020).
- Robert Passmann, The de Jongh Property for bounded constructive Zermelo-Fraenkel set theory (preprint).
- Benedikt Löwe, Robert Passmann, Sourav Tarafder, Constructing illoyal algebra-valued models of set theory, submitted for publication (preprint).
- with Martin Potthast et al. (2016) Who Wrote the Web? Revisiting Influential Author Identification Research Applicable to Information Retrieval. In: Ferro N. et al. (eds) Advances in Information Retrieval. ECIR 2016. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol 9626. Springer, Cham (proceedings).
I wrote my master’s thesis “Loyalty and Faithfulness of Model Constructions for Constructive Set Theory” under the supervision of Professor Benedikt Löwe (abstract, pdf). Note that this online version has a mistake in the proof of Theorem 5.8 but the theorem still holds (see corrigendum).
- De Jongh’s Theorem for Intuitionistic Zermelo-Fraenkel Set Theory, 28th EACSL Annual Conference on Computer Science Logic (CSL 2020), Barcelona, Spain, 13-16 January 2020 (conference).
- De Jongh’s Theorem for Intuitionistic Zermelo-Fraenkel Set Theory, DMV-Jahrestagung 2019, Sektion: Logik und Theoretische Informatik, Department of Mathematics (MATH), Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), 25 September 2019 (slides, conference).
- E-models of IZF and intuitionistic multiverses, Joel David Hamkins in Amsterdam 2019, ILLC, University of Amsterdam, 11 May 2019 (workshop).
- The de Jongh Property for bounded constructive Zermelo-Fraenkel set theory, TULIPS – The Utrecht Logic in Progress Series, Utrecht University, 5 March 2019 (slides, seminar).
- Constructing illoyal algebra-valued models of set theory, SYSMICS 2019, Amsterdam, 21-25 January 2019 (slides, conference).
- Logical aspects of algebra-valued models of set theory, Algebra|Coalgebra Seminar, ILLC, University of Amsterdam, 19 December 2018 (seminar/abstract).
- The de Jongh Property for a Subtheory of CZF, Oberseminar mathematische Logik, University of Bonn, 6 November 2018 (seminar/abstract).
- The Propositional Logic of Models of Set Theory, Colloquium Logicum 2018, 15 September 2018 (slides, conference).
- Heyting structures: Loyalty, faithfulness and an application to the de Jongh property,
Forschungsseminar Mathematische Logik, University of Hamburg, Germany, 7 May 2018 (abstract, seminar).
- Constructing models of constructive or intuitionistic set theory from classical models
of set theory, Categories Seminar, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 13 February 2018 (abstract).
- Surreal Numbers, Set Theory Seminar, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom, 31 January 2017 (abstract).
- One Axiom to Rule Them All, Cool Logic Seminar, ILLC, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 4 November 2016 (abstract).
I co-organised a conference on logic as a subject on the interface of mathematics and philosophy in Göttingen in 2017 (see LMP2017, in German), and the conference “Foundations in Mathematics: Modern Views” at the MCMP in Munich in 2018 (see FMV2018).
I have been a reviewer for the Annals of Pure and Applied Logic and the Journal of Logic, Language and Information.